Call For Papers
PG 2003 solicits high quality papers presenting original
research results in all areas of computer graphics. All papers will
be reviewed by an international programme committee. The conference
themes typically include:
- Computer Animation
- Computer Graphics Systems and Hardware
- Computer Graphics in Arts, Education, Engineering, Entertainment, Medicine and Science
- Computational Geometry and its Applications
- Geometric Computing and Solid Modeling
- Rendering Techniques and Global Illumination
- Virtual Reality and Computer Human Interface
- Scientific Visualization
- Volume Graphics
Information For Authors
- Submission of abstracts: April 30, 2003
- Full paper submission: May 5, 2003
- Notification of acceptance: July 12, 2003
- Camera-ready copy due: July 30, 2003
- Three days of conference: Oct. 8-10, 2003
Interested authors are encouraged to check the conference website
for most updated information.
For submissions, please go to: http://pages.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/~pg2003/.
Republication in Journals
All the papers will be reviewed by international program committee.
Some papers of outstanding quality that have been presented
at PG 2003 will be selected for publication in the journals
"Graphical Models" and "Computer Graphics Forum".